Read Before Posting Your Questions
- Before requesting support, please make sure you have read Documentation for you theme.
- Perform a search through the forum to make sure that your question hasn't already been solved elsewhere.
- Deactivate all plugins and see if the problem persists. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s);
- When requesting support, please provide the following information:
At times, we can request access to your WordPress administration control panel and FTP if necessary.
- Version of WordPress used.
- A link to your site (if that is possible) so that we can better troubleshoot the problem.
- Write a detailed description of the problem;
- Preferably the question to be accompanied with screenshots;
Have more questions? Submit a request