Follow the next steps in order to make your website multilingual.
1. Install WordPress Multisite (http://bit.ly/1djeLqW)
NOTE: When you install the network we recommend to use Sub-directories — a path-based network in which on-demand sites use paths. If you don't see this option, edit your functions.php file and add the next code:
add_filter( 'allow_subdirectory_install', create_function( '', 'return true;' ) );
2. Add a new site for example: "en", "fr", "es", etc.
3. Go to each website settings and choose "Site Language".
4. In the theme folder we have added one language, I recommend to use the Poedit Application to translate the theme.
5. Select the language menu and add links to both versions.
And Voilà! You saved the money for the plugin!